What can we do for you? Here is a list of ways that we can help:
- Install new Hardware peripherals, and upgrade your computer.
- Repair Hardware Problems.
- Repair Software Problems
- Install Windows/Linux Operating System, and other software.
- Restore lost data, and recover data from a damaged hard-drive or memory card.
- Setup of computer network, and wireless networks.
- Clear viruses, Trojans, adware and spyware.
- And more! Just ask. Check all of our laptop repair services.
How much will it cost?
We are very reasonably priced.
Computer repairs vary greatly from one repair to the next, but if you call us or bring in your laptop, we can try to give you an idea how much it will cost to repair your laptop.
Most jobs that do not have immediately obvious repairs incur a Diagnosis Fee which will come off the cost of any repairs that are proceeded with. The diagnosis process can take 1-5 days depending on the device and availability of engineers. Once we have diagnosed your computer or laptop, we can give you a fixed cost for the repair, including all parts & labor.
Call us on 01273 95 84 85 and we can talk you through the process, or answer any questions you have about your repair. Although please understand it’s difficult to diagnose problems accurately over the phone, so we will usually ask you to bring the laptop or computer in for a complete diagnosis.
If we don’t answer, leave a message with your name and number, and we will get back to you as soon as the next technician is available.
You can also email us – email@example.com. Please include a brief description of your computer problem or request. We aim to respond to emails either same day or within 24 hours.
© Laptop Doctor, Brighton. All rights reserved.
Computer & Laptop repairs – Brighton, Hove, Shoreham, Eastbourne, Portslade
We repair laptops, phones, tablets, PCs and much more.
122 Queens Road – Brighton – BN1 3WB – 01273 95 84 85